Thursday, November 25, 2010

opportunity

I never expect to get an opportunity to be someone

I mean to be one in a million (over la pulak) hahaha

to be the one that is chosen from all my course mates that applied for it (bukan nk membangga diri but to express how grateful I am)

to be a TUNKU SCHOLARS
it was a tough fight among the best students in all universities in Malaysia

for my batch as TUNKU SCHOLARS,  only two students are chosen from UPM including me :)

my other friend is from Biosystem Engineering course named, Ida.

 I never expect to be one of the person...hehe

now, I've to carry out my responsibilities as TUNKU SCHOLARS

to be the best among the best :)
the responsibilities are:
be ready to serve
 civic duty
maintain academic excellence (must be 3.5 above in cgpa)
maintain high levels of integrity in all aspects
honest and trustworthy
accountable and dependable
responsible
give highest commitment in co-curricular
attend all activities arranged by ytar

I need to attend the camp that will be held during this coming december~~
it was english camp which come with a theme fusion or confusion and head hunter...OMG...i need some help over here~~~dunno what to wear...uhukkk :(

the picture below showed the picture when I attend the camp before this~~
I am grateful and I love to be me <3

ni time camp :) (8-10 october 2010)

waktu hari last camp :)

merah membara~~ni time jalan2 kat kl menghayati zaman kemerdekaan dulu22~`ni sume tunku scholars yg terpilih~~sumenya dr pelbagai universiti :)

my friend :)

ni DR.TENGKU yg uruskan kami time camp...beliau juga merupakan pemegang amanah biasiswa tunku abdul rahman

dekat lrt~`tula ida from upm yg tudung putih tu...sgt kecik orgnya :P

en jamhari~~sgt tegas orgnya :)

ni time pemilihan sebagai tunku scholars~~first time kot wat performance..haha kelakar22



 I am so lucky to know all of them from the camp~~it was an unforgettable memories ever~~:)

u never know that u will be somebody one day~
what u need to do is~~juz be confident with yourself~~it really works :)





















2 comments:

Open Closet said...

Hi sis, mind if i ask, im having the program pemilihan on this 17th of july. how is the program? what do i have to prepare for? Sorry again for disturbing :)

aishahculture said...

halluuuuuuu, im sorry for the late reply...so its means that ur pemilihan is tomorrow???okeyh u just have to be confident with yourself~~in my batch I've to attend the interviews, public speaking, and some games~ make performance based on the creativities~~and writing essays based on Tunku Abdul rahman history~anyway~~MAKE SURE U READ ABOUT TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN~~~all the best ya!!maybe this year its quite different but anyway be prepared okeyh???=) all the best for tomorrow~~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...