Tuesday, November 9, 2010

sleepy......heeee :)

ohhh..its already 2.50 am,10 nov 2010...time is so fast and precious....haishh....feeling sleepy...but before that I'm gonna tell u what I did before I sleep:

1)  spending 30 minutes talking to someone (anonymous)..
2)  watching television in TV room.
3)  spending one hours speaking with my naughty friend, amir....anyway he is funny....haha...
4)  receive a good luck message again~~hehe :)
5) then juz start copying the question from fb that has been post by all my coursemate...we need to prepare the CHEATING CARD for environmental ethics....before exam...20% for final...(but mybe after i get enough sleep, i will prepare it.)

AND

now.....

juz feeling sleepy and wanna sleep~~~Good nite everyone~~

hope to wake up early next morning...i wanna study environmental ethics~~~<3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...