Wednesday, November 24, 2010

happy for u :)

juz now~~
i was facebook-ing~~~hehe
then~~

blup,blup,blup..(sound of new chat box sound in fb)

it was samson joseph~~my brother~~:)

this was my dialog with him in fb:


samson: ecah!!! adikku!!

me: samson abgku!!!

samson: i dapat!!!!!

me: u dapat ape??

samson: flectronic!!!
competition tu!!!

me: wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
reallllyyyyyyyyyy~~~
u stu group ke??

samson: happy giler la~~ walaupon third place je!!!!
ye, 1 group!!!

me: wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

samson: excited giler la!!!

me: hebatnyaaaa

samson: hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

me: group lg stu??ana sume??

samson: dapat US$2000
ana x dpt...

me: OMG samson I am very proud of u~~
korg memg hebat....congratzzz my bro

samson: haha,thank you.

me: congratz jugak untuk ahli22 group you
:)

samson: dapat juga latihan industri kat sane...

me: nnti u dpt latihan indusrti kat mna?

samson: kat compony tu la~~ flextronic!!!!

me: wowwwwwwwwwwwww...good job!!
well done~~
nnti blnja i...hahaha

samson: hahaha, boleh je~~
^^
me: weeeee~~~:)


I am happy for him....he won the competition which is held in uPM about carbon dioxide...
he won the third place~~I am very proud of u my bro~~ :)
I know he worked hard for it~~
coz they have to prepare during final exam which everyone was busy studying but they have to manage time for the project~~
anyway their work hard paid off~~

never ever give up~~`we have to aim to achieve something~~:)


my bro~~he always support me as his sister :) ngeee~~I really appreciate him :)

ni la pemenang-pemenangnya

happy giler diorg...

ad dua group yg mewakili upm,,tp stu group je menang...anyway u have done ur best`~

haha~~samson yang happy dpt duit~~jgn lupa blnja i ok...ngeee :P

2 comments:

Auji said...

wow cool gila! eh kenapa junior2 i ni byk masok competition which i dun even know eh? hihi. nak jugakkk! best2. keep up the goodwork!

aishahculture said...

hahaha ~~they know about the competition from the lecturer :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...