Sunday, December 19, 2010

English camp in Felda Trolak ~~~AWESOME!!!

Hello readers~~~I feel like I haven't update my blog for such a long time~~nvm then....this is for december post~~yahooooooooo~~~

I just came back from English Camp in Felda Trolak, Perak..this camp was under Yayasan Tunku Abdul Rahman which of coz for Tunku Scholars~~the camp was held from 17-19 december 2010...in this camp I meet with sporting  facilitators and seniors from other batch which some of them are already graduated and working~~the seniors was so cool, sporting and really creative in thinking~~they use english very well and this help me to improve my english~~heeeeee~~

the theme song for this camp was

THE CLIMB, myley cyrus

what I've learn from this song was :

building a natural bridge~~but what is natural bridge???~~

natural bridge is actually the bridge that we have to build within ourselves~`if we want to improve ourselves then we have to set a positive mindset to achieve success~ for example if we want to improve to use proper english in communication, we should learn and never give up and it takes an effort to succeed~~therefore we have to start climbing and build a natural bridge in ourselves~~~come on guys~~let us build the natural bridge together starting from now onwards~~~

that was the first thing that the facilitators told us in opening ceremony on the first day of camp~~
at night we have to prepare and wear the attire according to the themes which was fusion or confusion!!!

 this is what i wear~~~haha~~

i wore kebaya, white jeans, sport shoes and also a butterflies on my head~~haha the senior beside me named amir won the best dress for that night~~:)

~seniors and some of my friend from the same batch~

ieda and me~~we are the upm students for fifth batch Tunku scholars this year :)

seniors and friends from different universities

Juz found out the senior from upm when joining the camp :)

with senior from 4th batch,ieka~`she was also my roommate in Felda Trolak and she won the best dress that night~~ahakss~~really enjoy the camp~~:))



Second day:

we played treasure hunt, watch videos, play irish scrabble, and some discussions in groups, debate~~we really enjoy it..explores the mindset in learning english~~this was the objective of the camp~~

the pictures below describes all my activities~~

treasure hunt~~

treasure hunt~asking for clues

need to accomplish the task before we get a clue

colourful mirror which we need to find for treasure hunt~~when we stand in front of it, the mirror will reflect the colour of us and we are seen and become united ~~hehe~~like rainbow :)

with one of the facilitator, Daniel..he was doing his master in physics in UPM, future scientist~~hehe..i juz knew it in the camp :)

one of us need to cross the bridge to get a clue

irish scrabble :) explore more words in english~~

scrabble

Mr Douglas, our facilitator was helping us in scrabble

WE ARE DYNAMITE GROUP~~D FOR DYNAMITE!!!!

preparing for the choir for christmas performance for GALA night~

view from my room~~RESIDENCE HOTEL, TROLAK, PERAK

there comes a peak of an event~~Gala Night event with HEADHUNTER themes~~
I wore an attire like red Indian hunter~~haha~~let see the picture~~:)

with my roommate~~we are red indian~~haha

ieda, she wore a cowboy attire..

me and amir faris, senior from upm too~~

friends forever :)

with Pn Fatimah

many attire~~and we also had a vampire~~haha

with seniors from different batch~~

with vasantha~

my attire~~haha...its weird~~:P


with Mr.Raj

facilitators are doing their performance

haha~~the end for second day~~


the third day~~

we played hokey-pokey, whose line is it?, then there are competition for irish scrabble...and there are closing ceremony~~

what we have to remember as tunku scholars was what Dr Tengku said to us~~Dr, Tengku is a CEO for yayasan Tunku Abdul Rahman and heis like a father to us :)

what he said was:

when ONCE u become a Tunku Scholars, it will be remained until u die~~:)

i feel grateful to be one of them~~we are like family :)

ohhh~~ I forgot to tell all of u, each of us get a christmas present~~yahoo~~the present was english novel~~like it !!!!!!!

That was the end of the camp and we are sent to KL CENTRAL to go home~~i went back home by train~~

Last but not least~~i describe the camp with only one word, AWESOME!!!

thx for someone that always support me all this while~he has a positive mindset~~hehe :)
and I would like to say thank u sooooo muchh to Fadzilah Ramli, she was the one who gives me idea what to wear for both themes~~I really appreciate u dear and thank for letting me to rest in your house before I went to Bangsar and went to the camp~~


thank u dear, u are creative~~luv ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...