Saturday, November 13, 2010

oh nooo

                          AFTER FINAL EXAMINATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ETHICS

yeyyyyy!!! we were happy to see the questions~~coz most of the question we discussed the night before examination came out :)

then i thought of resting in my room..hehe

BUT, some of my course mate is going out to but the bus tickets and so on...

so I thought of taking a train ticket to Sungai Petani, Kedah...my friend, pija join me and she also wanted to go back to her hometown by train :) (it was her first time actually)

then we went to KL SENTRAL to get the train tickets....

                                                                    AFTER THAT

we straight away went to MID VALLEY to survey the new laptop bcoz pija wanted to buy a new one~haha....

we walk,walk and walk without any destiny...haha..then we start to do crazy things~~haha

BUT, before I forget  our priority is eating...ahaksss...

so we enjoy our ASAM LAKSA at MID V, it was delicious~~haha~~

enjoying her meal :)

its me :)



                                                                     AFTER EATING

we walk and go to ladies department and we saw a very cute slippers..hihi

looks like grape on the slippers~~hehe
~~usha usha kasut~~

sje try2 cap...hehe

perasan sekejap~

  
model..hehe

okey after we walked there, I found Amir in Mid Valley and he treated us with MCD choco-top ice cream :) <3
I introduced my friend to Amir, haha they seem to be shy...ahakss...(manela tau kalau ade jodoh kan)ahakss~~ohh I forgot to take picture with him but nvm maybe next time ...haha....

okey then, so i went back to UPM,,,WE WERE too exhausted and we waited for the komuter bus to come :)

BUT SUDDENLY I RECEIVE A MESSAGE :
                            he  :awk kat mane?
                                     she: sy kat komuter,serdang
                            he: da lame ke tunggu........
                                      she: ntahla awk...sy pun x pasti~~
                           
SILENT....................................................................

never say never (my ringtone rang)haha....

he called me and said: I will fetch u :)

so, I and pija waited for him~~~
he came~~~He is the person that I missed so much coz we haven't seen each other for a long time...we only contact each other with message and call...haha~~

then, I went out again with him at 8p.m...haha coz i already promised him....

we were having our dinner at Sate Kajang, Haji Shamsuri...haha...that is my first time :)

I'm totally full...haha...today i EAT A LOT...~HAHA 
taken by him...haishh blom smpat ready...haha

 and after dinner he took me to Putrajaya and we have some fun coz we found Zainal Abidin there sang HIJAU song....haha~~


kebetulan terjumpa..hehe (many coincidence happen)

then we were end up together in the car~~
the music that waves from the radio create a harmony situation in the car~
haha~~we start singing, but not much coz too shy ( yeker pemalu???hahaha)
then he said I forgot to bring a bookmark for u~~I wanted to give it to u~~haha..then he said nvm I've picture of it...then when I looked at it~~I was sooooooooo.....touched...it was my name written on the bookmark~~take a look and see :)
can u identify my name? my name is the bottom of his name
at the moment..i was silent...nothing i can said........it was too beautiful for me....no one had give me such a name on the bookmark with the 'khat' writing type (sgt terharu coz he remembered about me) :) 

u make me feel different~~
u care for me~~
u always there for me~~
u will give everything that i want especially when i want to eat something~~hehe
u were not like any other guy that i knew~~
u do not play with my heart~~
u always satisfy my desire~~(i always know u tried very hard)
u were patient

BUT

i always differentiate between u and amir~~
i know u always being offended by me~`
but u never showed~~
coz u always said that as long as u were happy~~:)
i'm sorry~~~~~
thank u for being such a nice person in my life~~i really appreciate u~~
I'm happy with u~~

sincerely from me..........nur aishah abdul rahim :).






                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...