Wednesday, November 10, 2010

i will always remember u.................:).

i haven't finish to prepare my CHEATING CARD for final exam....

BUT

i have a time blogging (my fault...hehe)

suddenly i remembered someone

and i would like to write about him..

 his name start with letter S

once,he was kind to me

always 'like' my status in FB

sending me sweet messages

and always ask about me...

i remembered the time when I went to ICT

and MEET HIM with my roommate and one of my friend

it happens without planning...

i didn't plan to go there...but (jodoh nk bjumpa la katakan)ahakss~~

when i met him there

he act as a gentleman~~that is the  first time we met~

he rushed there...(it was1.am at that time)

he told me he was having his test tomorrow 

BUT

he is willing to come and see me..I'M SO TOUCHED...

then, we ate MCD together for sahur (that time was a fasting month)haha:P

AFTER THAT MOMENT

he send me a message 

he said: hope u are happy that night :)

and he sometimes call me....

AFTER RAYA

he seems different now...:(

he didn't contact me...AT ALL....NO TEXT NO CALL..

all my messages seems to be ignored...

i dunno why he changed..

maybe he was too busy or maybe he has someone else~~

I dun even care if he has someone else~

but  friendship is important to me but maybe not to him...

now, i stop messaging with him....

I suddenly remember about u coz u once has touched my heart~~:) 

hope u are always happy..and GOOD luck IN your Finals :)


that is the guy..haha...(oopps i make it blurr)hihi...LEPAK KAT TEPI KEDAI sbb hujan pulak kt ICT..huhu

its me at that time..:)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...