Thursday, November 11, 2010

finally...............

I've done my CHEATING CARD and already sent it to the lecturer at 3 p.m.......hehe~~

this is how it looks like~~

muka depan cheating card


ni la rupa cheating card ku...hehe :) (muka belakang)  


then after that, we walked to the library to return the books that I've borrowed......ahaha

I accompanied my roommate and my friend,Pija to CIMB bank cz they want to withdraw some money (maklumlah da nk abis sem memg tgh kering)haha~~:P

the interesting part that I wanted to share is:

we search for durian today and we got it~~haha

firstly,  I was too exhausted to follow them but after I found some durian rolling on the ground at Bukit Ekspo, Upm. I was~~~~OMG~~~haha...i was too excited~~haha....

anyway~~the durian taste nice and the three of us LOVE IT~~hehe~~it was my first time tasting UPM's durian cz actually we are prohibited to take any durian in UPM

BUT

~~~today is our luck~~


heeee~~~:)

before

after

taste nice~~I like the yellow flesh of it...ahaksss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...