Tuesday, November 9, 2010

evening stroll :)

after sleeping for many hours in my sweet room and on a comfy bed..suddenly~~my best friend, pija  knock the door...tuk tuk tuk~~then she opened the door and said..'weh nak pegi amik rambutan x kat bukit ekspo.'.then I was excited and I said okeyhh..then my best friend elfera,ila and wanie also join us...for your informataion Bukit Ekspo in Upm is the place where we release our tension, dating place T_T, jogging,playing and also taking picture :) then we walk there to take rambutan but we only get a few rambutans coz another group before us has already took a lot of rambutans...but its okey at least we get some...hihihi...anyway we have some fun today...then we went eating at food court.. I ate fried black paper rice,,,haha bila di translate kan nasi goreng lada hitam~~hihi...we have some fun today...eating with wanie,ila,fera and pija make me happy....:)

all of a sudden, i receive 3 message from 3 different people~~

first message:
someone: do you want to have a dinner with me? 
me: oh nooooo....i've eaten....huhu

second message:
salam,awak..cmne exam?ok?

third message:
ish3 blik cepat...da azan maghrib daa..

this three different people always cheer up my day and motivate me :) I miss them..i replied all the message...but I'm waiting for the first message cz no replies..haishhh dunno why... still waiting T__T

silence....................

the message has been replied: oh xpela echa mybe next time.. since u have eaten ..
me: owhh ok then..hehe :)

anyway, I'm happy today~~<3
ni lah my best friend a.k.a peneman-peneman setiaku <3

wanie


from left: pija, ila, me and elfera                                                 



 anyway ni lah peneman-peneman setiaku yg mengambil rambutan td~~hehe...friendship 4ever~~luv all of u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...