Monday, November 8, 2010

i'm new

Hello there...I'm aishah, juz an ordinary girl and still new in this blog..what make me write in this blog? hehe..  actually I juz finished my final examination environmental Hydrology which is the most worried subject throughout the whole sem 3..haishh...owhh i forgot to introduce myself, I am studying in Universiti Putra Malaysia, this is my second year in UPM...now let me tell you what happen before I went to examination hall today..hehe..

first : I get up early because someone wake me up :)
second: I got an inspirational message from my good friend) :) (wanna know the message?)
the message sounds like this:

It's not how u live, but how you die in the ninja world..
A ninja's life is not measured by how they lived,but rather what they managed to accomplish before their death..

A tale is only good as its final turn of events,the plot twist..

Failures must be seen as mere amusements..

They are trials which hone your skills 

The thing is just be strong and never give up..
Good Luck for Final exam-jiraya
(received on 6.41 am) (9nov 2010) (from hasyim)

thank you..I'M TOUCHED when reading your message..

second message : Good luck awk..buat yang terbaik tau..All the best to you...from:anonymous..hehe
 
that is what happen for today...hope everyone is happy with their life :)
me and my friend: hasyim~ such a sweet person :)

we study together before exam: my beloved roommate


shazwanie mohd salleh (eat,play,study,love together)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...