Tuesday, November 23, 2010

yahhhhoooooooooooo~~~

final exam finished already~~ :) yehaaaaa....yahoooooooo!!!!!
juz arrived home this morning~~pija and I traveled  by train...it was cool although it takes hours to reach home~~hihi
already finished semester 3 which many things happened to me~~i always keep it as a sweet memory <3


this is what happened during my finals~~
*feeling stress coz many chapters to cover up
*study group with my friend, elfera
*going out to release stress....hihi :P
*celebrating aidil adha at upm only~~coz exam huhu~~
anyway I made it~~~ngeeeeeee :)

AND

I would like to say thank you to my bro in upm for giving me tips for calculus ~~thank u..u help me a lot <3
hehe :P

time pegi jalan~release stress di ptg hari...heeee :)

ni lepas sembahyang raya~~time smbut aidiladha~~:)

lawa pemndangan kat sini memg tenang~~

nmpak x kat sane~~ade pasangan amik gmbr untuk gmbr perkahwinan~~heee~~

ni my bro kesayangan kat upm, samson~~thx for ur tips :)

beraya kat bukit ekspo...ahakssss :)



anyway~~although semester 3 is a very tough sem for me~~but I learned a lot in sem 3~~
always be happy~~~hehe


thx to everyone that always give support when I face difficulties....:) love all of u ~~

NEXT~~~aiming to not waste time during semester break~~~weeee~~~happy holidays to all of u :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...