Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Batu Feringghi Beach, Pulau Pinang~~

hyeeeeee everyoneeeeee~~

today I am happy~~do u know why??coz I went to Batu Feringghi Beach with all my school mates and we enjoyed there~~

our activity~~

PICNIC~of course~~
playing snowballs (actually we form a ball with sand)haha~~
build a castle~~
and lots more~~
pictures~~

I eat a lot today~~we bring lots of different type of food~~
there are

nasi lemak
bihun goreng
snacks
soft drinks
maggi goreng
cakes


it was totally fun and FANTASTIC!!haha~~

and now~~I feel like wanna sleep coz to tired~~haha~~

pictures below  describe my activity for today~~

fadhee and acap~~
K.A.M.I

cute x kami sume??haha

kepoyooan~haha

me and ellina

me,ellina and fazlee

bermandi pantai

happy :)

basah kuyup

istana pasir yang kami bina

:)

chit chat and makan22

group picnic~~

the end for today~~hehe

thx for reading guys ~~:)

4 comments:

Mohd Asyraf said...

wah2.....cepat nyer die update...acap masih menanti pic dr lain2 tok di update..hehe..n masih menanti...kenangn terindah nie..huhu (^_*)

aishahculture said...

haha~~biasala tu~~tkot lupe~~hehe~~yup unforgettable memories~~i have fun with all of u~~~thx ya!!!

nusafara said...

ecahhh.seksi gilak pic aku.hahaha

aishahculture said...

miss nusafara~~haha biasala tu~~:P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...