Friday, December 24, 2010

Companies Commission of Malaysia~~

hello guys~~~today is 24th december 2010~~only one week left for me before I went back to UPM~~huhu~~but nvm~~we should have a new spirit right???hehe :P

ok today I am going to tell u about my experience yesterday~~
I followed my mom to attend one program that is being organised by Ministry of Women Development~~:)
the program started at 9 am in the morning and ended at about 12.30 pm~~

I get a lot of info by attending that program~~it was a program for women especially  who is going to start a business in sewing or food field~~they give exposure on how to start a business and they have to register with Companies Commission  of Malaysia~~One info that attract me was the actual price for everything that being sold is actually divided by 3~~haha~~i juz knew it :) soooooo~~~if u wanted to buy clothes or anything in night market u should know how to bargain~~hikhik~ngee :)

I became a camera girl there and snapped a few of my mom and her friend pictures~~it was fun although I am the youngest there~~but its okey coz I really enjoy it~~hehe :P

picture from google image :)

the end for today~~~ngeee~~~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...