Saturday, February 12, 2011

you make my day =)

Falling in love is easy. But staying in love is a whole different thing. It takes hard work and commitment.


every single moment when I'm with u,
I am happy..but,
when it comes to fight,
I am sad and feel depressed~~
and tears dropped,
I know u tried your  best for me,
I don't expect for perfection in life,
I just don't want to be upset anymore in my life =(
I appreciate everything that u did for me
I am sorry coz I don't even try to understand your situation..=(
and juz wanna thanked for loving such a person like me...
Your patience is beyond limitation which I can't hardly believe...
Thank u :)






 deep inside my heart:,

I would say~~~


I love u too =) <3.......

you make my day~~=)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...