Saturday, February 12, 2011

someone~~

one of my friend said to me :

i feel different for u

i ask, what do u feel?

he said, when I'm with u I feel happy, nothing to hide, and deep inside my heart I feel different~~

he said again, before the care is beyond limitation i would ask u a very important question~~~

he said,  would u be my girlfriend?

I didn't reply~~~silence~~~

he said again, I know this is a sudden but I can't hold this any longer...

I still didn't reply~~~~

he said, its ok to reject u know at least we can be a best friend =).....

and then I replied.................(secret)hehe.....................


Love not only mean CINTA,
Love also mean sayang,
Love not only for couple,
Love also for friend,
Love not only end with marriage,
Love also end with true friendship~~~~~

1 comment:

PIJA said...

hurm... i know who dats...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...