Thursday, May 19, 2011

a friend in need, is a friend in deed~~

as i go through the pictures in my phone~

i found the pictures which shows the moment in semester 4 in UPM,

it was a moment  together with my friends,

singing
eating
study
love
sleep
meeting
gossip
fashion
solving problems
advising each other
happy time =)
sad time =(

all of this happens in a 103 room in Bestari,KPZ,UPM
there, stood a kind-hearted girl named Fadzilah Ramli and Elfera Idris~

I'm lucky to have a friend like both of u~~

I admit I could not be as good friend as both of u~~

and
I always wondered what happens when all of this is over??

............................................................................

better just let it be~~I'm just hoping that our friendship will last forever~~lot of people came in and out in our lives but those who leaves a footprint in our heart will always stays~~FOREVER~~

yesterday is a history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
AND
today is a gift~~
appreciate every moment and day in your life coz we don't know that we might lost it someday~~

I just pray that we all succeed in life~~lets improve~~and prove it to others!!~~=))

tadaaaa~~elfera and ila

me as a first year student~

fera and me

and not forgotten~~my best friend from sek men ibrahim

heddy mansor

boodak kaca mata ( i'm not included)haha

amalia and fadhilah

macho guys from my hometown and my school~:P :P

=)



me,yat, khai and mukhriz

my plkn friends

me, nizam and fadhliana

me and nizam

me and fadhliana
fadhliana and me

in between guys~~haha

=)


my matric friends


me and and my crazy roommates in matric~

malaysian sakura~~huhu~~:P



me and zieza

sweet couple yg tgh hot masa ni~~:P

nmpak secocok x?haha :P


miss all of u



suddenly found this old pictures~~ahaksss (sape ni x knal :P)

tq for being such a good friend in my life~~~=)

those friends above are friends that always hold their hands whenever I'm deep with sorrow~~and always cheer me up~~

I live with supportive friends who always there for me~~

tq so much~~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...