Tuesday, March 8, 2011

hope~~~

from now onwards~~

I think I shouldn't put too much hope for him~~~

coz~~

I'm afraid that he may left me~~I trust him, but there are some changes in him~~or maybe I am too sensitive~~

I juz want to be me~~happy girl, and I don't want to cry anymore~~~

I juz want to give my love to:

Allah the ALmighty,
my mother and sister,
my dear friends that always there for me~~~they deserve it~~~=) (friendship last forever)

yes i knew that we need to tolerate~~but~~...........................

now,
I am focusing on my target~~

I should kick away the disturbance in my life to succeed~~

live a life moderately coz u will be safe in what u did~~:)

but

u always in my mind when I try to stop missing u~~~

this proves,

that I love u so much~~huuuuuuuuuu~~~~


=) =( =( =)  sweet and sour in life~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...