Monday, January 31, 2011

have a date with dentist~~~awwwwwww~~

haha~~ok guys~~firstly assalamualaikum to all of u~~

today I feel  clean  ~~

why?

coz juz now, at noon I met a dentist and did a scaling and polishing to my teeth~~

function of scaling is to remove plaque ~~and i got a new toothbrush that suits my teeths, i have to use a soft type of toothbrush for deep cleaning~~haha

its not that I didn't take care of my teeth but because of my teeth is overlapping to each other, so  its hard  to take care of it~~~

so plsSSSSS DO  take care of your teeths and do appreciate if u have a nice teeths~~coz a clean teeth will make a beautiful smile~~~LOVELY =)

last but not least , if u take good care of it~~u can save your money~~ahaksss~~

Rm 101 fled away from my pocket juz to get a clean and healthy teeth plus new oral care products (including new toothbrush and new Colgate Periogard Rinse to prevent from Gingivitis)~~haha~~but nvm I think its worth it =)



Your smile bright and beautiful~~~




me with a new teeth~~~ahakss~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...